Why are Websites ‘Blocked’ In Some Countries ?
Act of Blocking and Unblocking websites
The Act of Blocking and Unblocking websites are two sides of the same coin. Many questions are raised by many people simultaneously as how to block any website? However, many apps and software’s are used for blocking website as per requirement. Chrome is the most popular browser in the world, 56% of the internet users utilizing it daily. However everyone tries to unblock sites here.
Instead of using many methods of unblocking websites on Chrome, you can install a small VPN tool like Private Internet Access VPN or Nord VPN in your browser. This saves your time, doubles your data encryption, hides your IP address and provide you online anonymity. The reason for such blocked websites includes geographical restrictions, ISP or governmental restrictions. and the next is Why are Websites Blocked In Some Countries.
Why are Websites Blocked In Some Countries?
In some countries, websites are blocked on the basis of censorship. These effort of blockings are done by government for preventing the internet users for accessing the websites. The basic purpose in politics is to block news websites from spreading propaganda against parties. The blocking of websites is done by ISP’s after the government’s order.
It is reported that countries like United Kingdom (U.K) and Germany are blocking websites. Over 60,000 websites have been blocked in United Kingdom (U.K) ,As many of them not even related to pirating. In Germany, the government can posed heavily fine to the media company if the content is not removed simultaneously.
Many countries in world have restricted their citizens from accessing the popular websites .We have taken the most effective ways to unblocked websites.
Use a VPN (Virtual Private Network)
A VPN is a privacy software that makes a secure tunnel between the devices and the internet connection. It allows you to use the website, encrypts your communications, and saves your data from surveillance. It helps you to unblock websites by hiding your real IP address with a different location.
In many countries, government agencies block some websites on the basis of internet activities. By Installing a VPN and connecting your server location you can unblock the websites on chrome. It will route all your internet traffic by an encrypted tunnel.
Trusted for Unblock Websites with Experience
|1||Nord VPN||$2.75 / Per month||77% Off|
|2||Express VPN||$8.33 / Per month||35% Off|
|3||Pure VPN||$2.95 / Per month||65% Off|
|4||PIA VPN||$3.32 / Per month||12% Off|
Its keeps your online activity private. It uses double data encryption ,which has speed servers and automatic kill switch. It has 1079+ servers in almost 61 countries with 6 simultaneous connection. It’s offers 24/7 customer support without keeping logs. It’s provides users the Internet freedom with maximum security. It uses advanced techniques to unblock blocked websites on chrome by hiding your IP adress.
5 Steps to Unblock Websites With Comprehensive Privacy.
- Visit the Nord cord site.
- Download and install the VPN client.
- Activate the VPN account.
- Select the location from the Server list.
- Click the Connection button.
ExpressVPN is one of the most VPN which provides top security with fast speed. It has 145+ servers in more than 94 countries alongwith 6-star customers service. It offers a 30-day money back guarantee, which means not-satisfied users can apply for a refund. It is useful for unblocking websites on chrome as it has security layering with VPN 256-bits of encryption.
5 Steps to Unblock Websites Permanently
- Visit the Express VPN website.
- Download and install theVPN App.
- Activate the VPN account.
- Select the location of VPN Server list.
- Click on the Connection button.
Now, you have complete rights to access any unblock website by changing the VPN location.
The security of data and internet connection is carried by the VPN protocols. These protocols is a list of instructions for security. Protocols use different encryption levels and authentication methods for web security. These results in a different level of security and speed. OpenVPN (UDP, TCP) and L2TP are the major protocols which secures the transfer of data.
UDP i.e User Datagram Protocol is used to establish the loss in tolerating connections. It sends datagrams into the network expecting to reach the right place.
TCP i.e Transmission Control Protocol creates a direct connection between your sending and receiving the computer.
L2TP i.e Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol uses an AES-256 bit encryption which is the most secure standard nowadays.
The HTTPS Everywhere is a joint venture of Tor and EFF. These browser guides you to secure locales with HTTPS. It will keeps your information private and secure from leaking by diverting it to an encrypted HTTPS.
Unblock Website by Altering HTTP To HTTPS
The HTTP is a communication protocol which allows both the clients and servers to communicate. It transfers information which is a big security concern. However, It is a secure way to transfer the data between devices.On chrome, websites can unblocked by changing HTTP to HTTPS. These method may work on some websites. Below are the steps to be followed:
- Open your browser and visit the address bar.
- Type http://www.example.com, Instead of typing ‘http://www.example.com
- A security message will pop-up. Click “Proceed anyway” and access the blocked websites for unblocking it.
Unblock Websites from Restricted sites list on Chrome
Many times we are unable to open a website, as it is blocked in your location. You can simply follow the steps given below in order to unblock websites:
- Open Chrome browser and click on the menu button, check for three lines dots at the upper right corner.
- Click on ‘settings’.
- Scroll down and search for ‘Show advanced settings’
- click option ‘Change proxy settings’ in network selection
- Click ‘Security’ tab and after click ‘Restricted sites’ icon
- Now click ‘Sites’ option to open restricted sites windows
- Click the blocked websites from the list and select the ‘Remove’ button; this will unblock the such website
- Close the restricted sites window by selecting the ‘close’ option below and click ‘Ok’ to close the Internet properties window.
Use Google Chrome Extensions
Many times you tried to access a website and a notification appears on the screen “Access Denied”.Many chrome VPN extensions are available for unblocking websites. You can download it from the Chrome Web Store. ZenMate is one of the chrome VPN extension which allows you to surf the web safely. You can install it by following these steps for unblocking the sites on chrome.
- Visit the Chrome web store.
- Find ZenMate using the left search bar and click Add To Chrome.
- Now, click Add Extension to appear ZenMate VPN, icon blueon the right top corner of browser.
- For ZenMate Premium click Activate Instantly or free click Get Limited. After completing the process.
- Click Log In. Enter your Email and Password to activate your ZenMate VPN.
- Select the VPN Server of your location.
Now you can unblock the blocked websites on the similar browser without any restriction.
Use Chrome Proxy
Chrome proxy is an agent between your computer and internet. It hides real location and provides the access to blocked websites. It have limited servers and low-level of encryption.
Proxy servers act like a artificial middle man for your internet traffic. On the other hand, VPN encrypt all the internet traffic by giving boost to your online security.
Here is how you can setup Chrome Proxy:
- Open the Chrome menu.
- Click on “Settings” and thenscroll down to bottom and then click Advanced.
- Select Open proxy settings from the network section.
- Select the tab Connections and clickLAN settings option.
- Un-check the Automatic detect settings in the LAN settings and click the option Use a proxy server for your LAN.
- You must received an IP address of proxy server and port number by a separate e-mail.
- In Address, type IP address of proxy server and after enter the port number in the port section.
- Lastly, click “OK” to close the tab LAN settings and then click OK again to saved the proxy setting.
You can now easily surf the web without any restrictions. However, if you want to disable the ‘proxy server’, you can repeat the above steps in a similar manner but just uncheck the option and then recheck ‘Automatically detect settings’ in the LAN settings.
Read more..Why are Websites Blocked In Some Countries?
Why are Websites Blocked In Some Countries ?