PM Modi launched his four old ‘weapons’ from which he got ‘Vijay’
To prevent the infection of Corona virus, Prime Minister Narendra Modi has announced a 21-day lockdown across the country. After this decision made by PM Modi, a big problem was facing how the house of daily wage laborers, workers and low paid salaried people would be run. During the outbreak of Corona (Covid19), on the other hand, Rabi crop is also ready in the fields, due to which the farmers may have to face a lot of trouble. ‘Mahabharata’ against Corona virus.
You can guess from this that the daily wage laborers working in Delhi, Jaipur and all the cities are going on foot to the houses due to the closure of work. The trains are closed, so these people have decided to go on foot. But the problem is that they do not even have money to eat. In view of this, Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman has announced an economic package of 1 lakh 70 thousand in the Narendra Modi government.
Due to which such poor, laborers are expected to get great relief. The special thing is that the government will distribute this amount through those schemes, which PM Modi did a lot in the Lok Sabha elections 2019. Mahabharata’ against Corona virus.
- Money will be deposited in Jan Dhan account This is an ambitious plan of Prime Minister Narendra Modi. In this, people’s accounts were opened on cumin balance. Its purpose was to add banking system to more and more people, especially the poorer sections. A large number of people are connected to this scheme and the government also has data about which account holder belongs to which section.
The Finance Minister announced that 20 crore Jan Dhan account holders will be given 500 rupees a month for the next three months, so that they can help meet the needs of the house.
- District Planning The scheme, launched in the year 2017, was aimed at giving LPG cylinders to poor families. PM Modi’s plan played a big role in BJP’s victory in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections. In the elections, PM Modi has also been promoting this plan fiercely. The Finance Minister has said that families associated with the Ujjwala scheme will get free LPG cylinders for the next three months. This will benefit 8.3 crore poor families.
- Prime Minister Kisan Samman Yojana This scheme started just before the Lok Sabha elections 2019. The objective of this scheme is to provide financial assistance of Rs 6 thousand to the farmers. This amount is given in an installment of 2000 rupees throughout the year. Just before voting in the Lok Sabha elections, 2000 rupees were credited to the farmers. This plan also played a big role in changing the electoral stance in favor of BJP.
- Today the Finance Minister has said that in view of the lockdown, the amount of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Yojana, which was to be received in the next financial year, will be put in the first week of April. This will benefit 8.69 crore farmers.
- PM Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana Under this scheme, it has been decided to give 5 kg rice and wheat to 80 crore poor for the next 3 months. Apart from this, there is also a provision of one kilo of lentils. You will be surprised to know that this scheme was started to bring black money. According to this, people who have black money by joining under this scheme can save 50% of their penalty and tax without getting punished.
The Ayushman scheme is also being considered, this scheme was also started before the Lok Sabha elections 2019. According to this, the central government will bear the expenditure of up to Rs 5 lakh for the treatment of any member of the poor family. However, state governments will also have some share in this On this, the central government is considering that the corona transition should be brought under the purview of this scheme and a decision can be taken on it soon. If this happens, you will get a lot of help in the treatment of the poor.
Apart from this, the wages have been increased from Rs 182 to Rs 202 under MGNREGA by the Central Government. Medical insurance cover of Rs 50 lakh will be given to doctors and other health workers engaged in the treatment of corona virus. At the same time, the government will pay contributions to EPF of both the employees and employers of small industries for the next three months. The move will benefit 4.8 crore employees of the organized sector. This contribution will be made for those employers and employees whose salary will be up to Rs 15,000 monthly.
An ex-gratia amount of Rs 1,000 each was also announced for three crore poor old people, poor widows and poor disabled persons. Actually, the purpose behind this economic package is also that the general public who have been getting help in every way easily, so that there is no atmosphere of chaos in cities, villages and towns, and the cycle of corona virus can be broken through lockdown. .